Hallo meine Lieben,
ich wurde für den Liebster Award nominiert. Ich werde diesen Post jedoch komplett in englisch schreiben, da ich von einer englischen Bloggerin nominiert wurde. Falls ihr aber trotzdem ein bisschen was über mich erfahren wollt, dann könnt ihr den Post entweder in englisch lesen oder gerne mal hier schauen.
Habt einen schönen Tag!
I am so happy, I've been nominated for the Liebster Award. :)
First of all, I want to thank the lovely Holly-Bella Cassell from The Persephone Complex for nominating me for this award. You should definitely check out her blog, it's amazing. She posts so many inspiring things (I love the pictures of her gorgeous scrapbook).
And here are the rules for the award...
- List 11 Facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
- Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 Followers to nominate
- Let everyone know they've been picked
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his page
11 Facts about me...
1. I have a little rabbit. His name is Fabian.
2. I love cookie ice-cream, I could eat it everyday.
3. When I see a spider, I start screaming. I am just so scared of them.
4. I have a sewing machine and I was even taught how to sew, but everytime I try it, it just
doesn't work out, so I have given it up.
5. I can't sing, I don't play an instrument and I can't dance, but I love music.
6. I love TV-series. I watch everything from "The Nanny" to "Mad Men".
7. Watching cat videos on YouTube is my favourite thing to do when I am bored.
8. I love thrift and vintage stores, unfortunately there aren't so many ones in my near.
9. My favourite book is "The Catcher In The Rye" by J.D. Salinger
10. I love lipstick and I would love to buy a Chanel one, but I don't know if I want to spend so
much money on a lipstick.
11. My favourite subjects in school are Drama and English.
11 Questions by Holly-Bella Cassell...
1. True Blood or Twilight?
I have read all of the Twilight books, so I would say Twilight.
2. What's your favourite poem?
When we read poems in school, I really like some of them. But I can't think of a specific
3. How long could you go without the internet?
Maybe a few weeks, then I would definitely miss it. But I think it would maybe even good to
sometimes take a break form the internet because I still prefer letters to e-mails. ;)
I love Thursdays. On this day I only have four lessons in school and it is the day before
friday which is the day before the weekend. :)
5. What's your favourite magazine?
I have a subscription to NYLON and I also really like Company Magazine.
6. If you had to get a tatoo, what would it be?
I would love to get a little unicorn, some well-chosen words or a little bird.
7. What is your dream super-power?
It would be amazing if I could beam me to every place I want to be.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to live in a big city like London or New York.
9. What's your lucky number?
I don't have one, but I really like the number 21 for whatever reason. :)
10. In the movie of your life, who would you get to play you?
I think that Zooey Deschanel is amazing, so I think I would get her.
11. What's your worst habit?
When I'm stressed, I bite my nails.
And my 11 Questions...
1. Who is your favourite author?
2. Which country have you always wanted to travel to?
3. Which kind of candy can you always eat?
4. Is there a movie you can watch over and over again?
5. What's your favourite clothing item in your wardrobe?
6. If you had one wish, what would it be?
7. Do you have a secret talent?
8. What do you do to relax after a stressful day?
9. Which song do you listen to when you are sad?
10. Do you like spinach?
11. Is there any quote that gives you strength?
(If there are any grammatical mistakes in my questions,
you can of course correct them. I am not a native speaker. :))
And here are my nominations...
Have a nice day!